Why doesn’t the donation-tracker on the donate page match the amount raised reported on the home page, blog and email updates?
Like and Follow
- - -
- The case was filed with the Ontario Superior Court of Justice on October 2019.
- Served government with affidavit and evidence package in May 2021.
- Awaiting government affidavits.
How you can help
The main way you can help is to support the case financially. We need to raise another $35,000 to prepare for the next stage of the case - cross examination. You can support the case for as little as a dollar a month.
What to expect
- Summer to Fall 2021 - preparing for cross-examination and preparing response affidavits - $35,000 fundraising goal
- Fall 2021 to Winter 2022 - draft factum - $30,000 fundraising goal
- Winter 2022 - prepare and present oral arguments - $25,000 fundraising goal
- At each step, we set a goal based on our estimate of the costs, and ask supporters to contribute to help us reach that goal, and to ensure the case can continue to move forward.