Jesse Hitchcock, Springtide
Antony Hodgson, Fair Voting BC
P.O. BOX 40003
Robie Street PO
Halifax, NS Canada
Like and Follow
- - -
- Court date is confirmed! The case will be heard September 25 - 27, 2023.
- The case was filed with the Ontario Superior Court of Justice on October 2019.
- Served government with affidavit and evidence package in May 2021.
- Awaiting government affidavits.
The main way you can help is to support the case financially. We need to raise another $30,000 for the next stage of the case - drafting the factum. You can support the case for as little as a dollar a month.
- Fall 2022 - Once evidence and a response from the government is received, Charter Challenge lawyer, Nicolas Rouleau will start preparing for cross-examination and response affidavits.
- Spring 2023 - Once we have received the government’s evidence and replied to it, Charter Challenge lawyer, Nicolas Rouleau, will draft the factum
- At each step, we set a goal based on our estimate of the costs, and ask supporters to contribute to help us reach that goal, and to ensure the case can continue to move forward.