How could a Court ruling change the voting system? Doesn’t that have to be a political decision?
Like and Follow
- - -
Key Events in the Case:
- We're currently preparing our appeal (Notice of Appeal due Dec 30).
- Justice Ed Morgan issued his ruling on Nov 30, 2023 and unfortunately dismissed our application.
- The case was heard September 26-28, 2023 in the Ontario Superior Court.
- We received the government's affidavits in late Fall 2022.
- We served the government with our affidavit and evidence package in May 2021.
- We filed the case with the Ontario Superior Court in October 2019.
How you can help
The main way you can help is to support the case financially. We are now raising $25,000 to support the first stage of our appeal process. You can support the case for as little as a dollar a month.
What to expect
At each step, we set a donation goal based on our estimate of the costs for the next stage of the process, and invite our supporters to contribute towards that goal to ensure the case can continue to move forward.